Friday, January 27, 2006

TGIF

This week has been longer than Ron Jeremy's cock. I'm so freaking glad it's Friday!! Each day has felt like an eon! Not sure why... maybe it's because we've had all these four day weeks in the last month due to the holidays. I guess I've gotten spoiled. It doesn't help that I'm moving to a somewhat different position and learning a bunch of new shit all at once. Lovely.

Oh well, at least I can relax this weekend. I had an awesome time with Mike and Susie last weekend, but it will be nice to stay in town for a change. Next weekend we head up north to visit Hubby's parents, the weekend after that we have plans Friday and I work Saturday, and then on the 19th I'm having a shower for my future sister-in-law. Our weekends have been insane ever since last May. We've only had two or three where we didn't have plans, and quite honestly, that's getting old. I like to chill the fuck out once in a while, ya know? I'm getting tired of all the running around.

I'm looking forward to having coffee with some friends tomorrow and spending some time with my family as well. Hubby will be out of town Saturday night to see the Gopher/Badger hockey game in Madison, and I have to admit that I do enjoy having the house to myself sometimes. I REALLY need to clean so maybe I'll do that and then spend some quality time with my little dog... she's so damn cute. I really have to post some pictures this weekend. Maybe I'll try to do that, too.

Okay, so Monday I'm planning to go see a psychic. I know, I know, it's probably a little nuts and I pretty much have to promise my first-born child to pay for it, but I've heard lots of good things about this woman from people whose opinions I trust. And she's not some crazy Mama Cleo palm-reader freak, either, so I decided to give it a shot. I'm sure she'll help me solve all my problems. Riiiiight. Either way, it will be interesting.

In other news, I feel like eating every salty, greasy, and chocolately snack in sight... thanks, PMS! So far I've been pretty good, but I am planning to have a nice, juicy burger and some onion rings tonight with Hubby and my bro Joey and his girlfriend at a nice little dive bar up in Scandia. Why does the food always taste so much better in those places? Maybe I could just have them deep fry the whole meal for me... mmmm, grease. Yummy.

Thank God for Bikram yoga! I don't feel so bad eating crap when I know I'll be sweating a quarter of my body weight off three times a week. I can't believe what a great workout that is. Last night I went for the fourth time and it seems like it's getting harder instead of easier. I think I just actually know what the hell I'm doing now so I'm actually doing the poses correctly. The first night I was just trying to act like a big girl and not laugh at the loud breathing and the weird positions. Yes, I'm mature like that. I also try not to smile when I see middle aged men in class wearing nothing but tight biker shorts that cling to their junk. Or should I say "manhood?" I love it when they say that in books. Another favorite of mine is "throbbing member." Seriously, what the hell?? Anyway, what's your favorite? I'll leave you to ponder that. Happy Friday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home