Saturday, January 28, 2006

A little somethin' somethin'

So I thought I'd post a few pics... I know, so exciting.

This is me with Oliver, a friend's new Maltese puppy. Generally speaking, I like bigger dogs, but he's so freaking cute! And yes, I am wearing a newsboy/Rasta man hat, and I have already received a large ration of shit about it from my brothers and dad.


On our honeymoon in Jamaica. Hubby hates this pic but I think it's kinda cute.

Freshly scrubbed and shiny on our trip to NYC.

Just another Friday night at home. Okay, so it was actually Halloween... hubby is sort of Elton John-ish and I'm the metal groupie/biker chic. You can't really see them in the photo, but he's wearing blue pleather pants with tapered legs that we got at Ragstock for three bucks. It was hot. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home